Welcome To New Forum Website Member - twobyfour

Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club

Well Known and Active Forum User
Staff member
Non-VOC Member
@twobyfour - welcome to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club Forum Website.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

www.vincentownersclub.co.uk is far more than just an online forum - we're a worldwide community of Vincent Motorcycle enthusiasts, and we're keen to help anyone with an interest.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?

twobyfour

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Hello everyone! I've just joined the forum, having finally decided that I should own a Vincent twin before I have to hang up my helmet and gloves for the last time. I've had many motorcycles over the years and currently have a modern Bonneville T120, a couple of Ariel Square Fours and a few other projects.

Many years ago, needing transport to get to work, I bought a new Commando 850. At the time, I could have bought a good Vincent twin for similar money, but I decided that a new bike would probably be more reliable...........
After that, Vincent prices increased steadily and owning one seemed unlikely.

I thought that I should find out as much as possible about Vincents before committing myself, so I'll spend some time having a read through this forum. Doubtless I'll start asking silly questions at some point, so I apologise in advance!

Allan.