Welcome to new forum website member, Martin Schutte

Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club

Well Known and Active Forum User
Staff member
Non-VOC Member
@Martin Schutte - welcome to the online forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

www.vincentownersclub.co.uk is more than just a forum, we're a worldwide community of Vincent Motorcycle enthusiasts, and we're keen to help anyone with an interest.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?

Last edited by a moderator:

Martin Schutte

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
I am Martin Schutte and I own a Vincent Rapide since 2 weeks. I ride classic and Veteran bikes since 1980.
Always was very interested in the Vincent and now I am 66 years old I finaly got one.
I am very keen to know all the ins and outs of the Vincent techic so I can make it and easy starter and a good handling and riding bike.

regards.

timetraveller

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Welome to the club Martin. There are many ways to make the Vincent handle better and be safer. Take your time and talk to as many fellow Vincent owners as you can. You will probably find that they all have different ideas but you have plenty of time to decide which of the modifiactions is suitable for you.