Welcome to new Forum Website member, KDJ

Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club

Well Known and Active Forum User
Staff member
Non-VOC Member
@KDJ - welcome to the online Forum Website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club Forum Website.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

www.vincentownersclub.co.uk is more than just a forum, we're a worldwide community of Vincent Motorcycle enthusiasts, and we're keen to help anyone with an interest.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?

KDJ

Active Forum User
VOC Member
I've been Vincent-afflicted since I began flipping through the pages of ClassicBike as a 12 year old in 1981 (I'll let you do the math). If I'd only had the 5000gbp in my paper route account at the time I'd still be the proud owner of that Series C BS I had my eye on.

Following others before me (stop me if this sounds too familiar), life then took over. School, university, marriage and kids have always been paralleled by a series of BMWs, Ducatis and KTMs with brief (I promise) forays on Suzukis and Kawasakis. A R1200RS is my current steed.

So this is a kind of apogee of my motorcycle ambitions. I've not yet acquired that BS but, as Robert Watson can attest to, I've my eye on a local Comet. I hope it has my name on it...

Last edited: