Welcome to new Forum Website member, DucATIRadeon

Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club

Well Known and Active Forum User
Staff member
Non-VOC Member
@DucATIRadeon - welcome to the online Forum Website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club Forum Website.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

www.vincentownersclub.co.uk is more than just a forum, we're a worldwide community of Vincent Motorcycle enthusiasts, and we're keen to help anyone with an interest.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?

DucATIRadeon

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Hi all,
the name is Arthur van Til from The Netherlands.
not unfamiliar to spannering, having a reasonable time fiddling about with Ducati bevel singels and twins and pantah's and (latest endeavour for the past 10 years) the parallel twins with a few sidesteps to the modern 2V engines to 996 4V engines.

been driving a 1996 Bullet 500 (pre-unit) and 2002 Bullet 500 from 2002 (pre-unit) when I was still living in UAE, rode it back when dad retired I 2007 (been in UAS for 24 years, me 19 years). got it NL road registered in 2020 and rode more kms since than the KTM990SMT and ST2 combined in 4 years.

selling/sold all bikes I have except for the Ducati bevel single, a restored 350GTL paralleltwin and the Bullet (daily driver) with the wish of owning a Vin Twin as it being the most technically advance piece of engineering feat on 2 wheels back in the day (just my opinion). been on my radar for a while years back but ended up dormant due to the Ducati's.

recently acquired a 1950 Rapide C, still need to collect the bike so havent any specific details yet at the mo'.

would like to elaborate more but rather do so after collecting the bike. may take a few weeks, job abroad comes first. on return I'll make more pics and condition assessment.
cheers for now.