• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Welcome to new forum website member, Bart

Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club

Well Known and Active Website User
Staff member
VOC Member
@Bart - welcome to the online forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?

Bart

Website User
VOC Member
Hello all!

New guy here. I'm from the Netherlands. I'm kindda infected with the V-virus by my dad, who has been riding and working on Vincents for quite a few years now, you may know him here.
Together with him I'm going to restore an early C rapide as a nice (we'll have to see ;)) project together.
Currently it's still an incomplete bitsa/ non-matching numbers bike so we'll have to find or make some parts for it. That's ok, we have a few examples to work with and take our time for it.
The plan is to make it in a beautifully handling and reliable, strong motorcycle by making a few modifications here and there, such as the most obvious one: install that brake kit I helped to develop :D.

I'm thinking of sharing the progress on this forum and/ or to make a few youtube video's of it. I'm not particularly comfortable in front of a camera though.

If I ever say silly things, it's probably because I am ;).

Cheers and have fun!
Bart

Bart

Website User
VOC Member
Thanks Martina!

Vincent, they look terrific! Looking forward to seeing them with my hands, being all shiny again.

Latest Forum Threads

Can't Find What You Need?

Buyer Beware: Fake or Real?