Welcome to new Forum Website member, AndyBee

Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club

Well Known and Active Forum User
Staff member
Non-VOC Member
@AndyBee - welcome to the online Forum Website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club Forum Website.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

www.vincentownersclub.co.uk is more than just a forum, we're a worldwide community of Vincent Motorcycle enthusiasts, and we're keen to help anyone with an interest.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?

AndyBee

Forum User
VOC Member
Hello everyone!

Well, today is my first day of Vincent ownership and so it seemed like an apt time to join the Owners Club! I'm Andy Bell and I live in North Lincolnshire. I'm 48 and a lifelong classic motorcycle enthusiast. My motorcycle is a 1950 Series C Black Shadow and it's currently sitting in the hallway of my house while I get used to having a Vincent in my life!

My plan is to enjoy this amazing piece of engineering for its intended purpose - riding - and, of course, to gently tinker with it as my confidence grows. I'd be delighted to chat with or meet up with other owners and I'm keen to learn about the practicalities of owning and riding Vincents. If you're ever in the area, I'll put the kettle on!

Kind regards,
Andy

RonandLinda

VOC Membership Secretary
VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
Hello Andy, a welcome letter and membership card is here and waiting to be posted in the morning.

Your local section is the Lincoln section led by Ben Bentley. The section meet at the Skipton Arms, Station Road, Morton, Market Rasen, LN7 6HZ. Third Wednesday of each month from around 19.30 hours onwards. Email; lincoln499@voc.uk.com for more info.

Hope this information is up to date, I am sure someone will post a correction if not. Safe riding of your super acquisition, Ron Thomas.

Chris Launders

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Hi Andy,
Welcome, you're in a lovely part of the country for riding although some of the back roads are a little challenging for a twin, I'm from S Yorkshire and often get out into N.Lincs just for a ride out. Your local section always seem a friendly bunch.

Chris

AndyBee

Forum User
VOC Member
Hello everyone - thanks for the welcome messages - and also my membership card, which arrived today! Gosh, what a small world - I live only a few miles from Market Rasen. Very much looking forward to meeting the Lincoln section :) Chris L - thanks for the warning about the back roads - I can well imagine as we have loads of fast straights that terminate in 90 degree bends to go around the drainage ditches!