Welcome to new Forum Website member, 50BlkShadow

Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club

Well Known and Active Forum User
Staff member
Non-VOC Member
@50BlkShadow - welcome to the online Forum Website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club Forum Website.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

www.vincentownersclub.co.uk is more than just a forum, we're a worldwide community of Vincent Motorcycle enthusiasts, and we're keen to help anyone with an interest.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?

50BlkShadow

Active Forum User
VOC Member
Hi everyone! I am the proud new owner of a 1950 Vincent and am looking to learn about my new machine. I have Norton's, Triumphs, Harleys, and now this super cool Vincent. Looking forward to restoring this machine!!

Attachments

• IMG_1005.jpeg
    IMG_1005.jpeg
    423.9 KB · Views: 59

timetraveller

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
From the photograph it looks to be in very nice condition and does not need much, or any, restoration. Of course, if you intend to use it in all conditions and at all times of the day and night then updating the charging system, lights and suspension would be an advantage. Welcome to the world of Vincents.

50BlkShadow

Active Forum User
VOC Member
From the photograph it looks to be in very nice condition and does not need much, or any, restoration. Of course, if you intend to use it in all conditions and at all times of the day and night then updating the charging system, lights and suspension would be an advantage. Welcome to the world of Vincents.
Thanks!!

G

Graham Smith

The garage looks great. It’d be good to have a tour of that to see what other toys you have!

Jonathan Lambley

VOC Machine Researcher
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Hi everyone! I am the proud new owner of a 1950 Vincent and am looking to learn about my new machine. I have Norton's, Triumphs, Harleys, and now this super cool Vincent. Looking forward to restoring this machine!!
Welcome Jessie.
Jon Lambley
VOC Machine Researcher

50BlkShadow

Active Forum User
VOC Member
Welcome, don't start any restoration until you've ridden it for a quite a bit as there's nothing wrong with it as it is, and you might want to do things differently having ridden it for a while.
Thanks for the advice! I’m planning a few projects just to make sure she’s safe, then after some riding and reading Vincent Owners required reading material (know thy beast and a few others) I will pen my restoration goals lol!!