Vokes Air Filter for Vincent

bmetcalf

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Posters can copy and paste the URLs of the photos into their post, using the insert link icon. The original photo poster can give descriptive names to each photo to make them searchable, but I am as remiss in that as the worst.

Services is an obscure path to Photos, to me at least. Maybe a different name there?

BlackLightning998

VOC Member
If Craig wants to PM me I should be able to find the original photos and email them to him - so long as your email server likes big files as the detail ones I take on the macro setting can be 2MB each.

Look forward to hearing from you Craig.

Regards

craig

VOC Member
I have a photo of a rear Amal application and, altho a small photo, you can see the alloy elbow allowing best position. Vokes_5004.jpg
I am still requesting some period documentation on Vokes to best understand what was actually designed or sold for Vincent use by Vokes. I am not seeing the alloy elbow as part of any 2010 reproductions.

Roger Barton

Active Forum User
VOC Member

Attachments

• DSC_1051.jpg
    DSC_1051.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC_1052-1.jpg
    DSC_1052-1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 90

BlackLightning998

VOC Member
Thanks Jim, i cant find an easy way to access specific photos based on 1685, 1691 in white horse 2008. What the secret to bringing up these photos?

If you send me a PM with your email address I will send you copies of the original photos I took. Also, I have in my possession an original pair of Vokes at the moment and can photo those too for you if you like, also, if you look for "completed" sales of Vokes on e-Bay in Australia you will come across a listing which shows the two alloy adapters in the shot. There is a link to it in the other Vokes thread from Albervin I recall. Let me know if I can help more...Cheers

craig

VOC Member
Vokes folks

Hi Craig, Here are some pretty good images:
http://www.thevincent.com/CometVokes.html
Thanks, Eddie

Thanks Eddie, Yes those Comet pages are my webpages, thanks for finding them. I was sent the photos from another VOC member.
Can we find find catalog graphic info? How about what the numbers stamped in the cover are indicating?
Cheers
Craig
latest issue is - details on Comet horn mount - see - http://thevincent.com/CometM036a.html
what spacers and sleeves? Vincent parts numbers?