• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

VOCS Co. shares

Albervin

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
If anyone has bought VOCS Company shares in the last few years could you send me a PM. I am trying to work out what is a fair price to pay for 100 shares.
Thank you.

Graham Smith

VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
I bought an early batch a couple of years ago Alyn.

Admittedly they were from a friend, but I think they just wanted face value for them.

There's no 'real value' to them (I don't think anyway), other than to show your commitment to the Company.

Actually, I would've preferred to have bought a brand new issue, and for the money to have gone into the Company.

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
Are we going to do the same thing with the new building ?, I don't think I will ever go there, But I would buy a few sharesputfew

Graham Smith

VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
Are we going to do the same thing with the new building ?, I don't think I will ever go there, But I would buy a few sharesputfew
There are no plans to issue shares in the new premesis.

The two shareholders in the ‘property company’ will eventually be just the Club and Spares Company.