Vincent face book

roger v

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Have tried for what must now be several weeks to be included in this group , answered all questions ,ticked the boxes but no entry . Harder than the Royal Enclosure at Ascot . Anyone else having trouble ?

MichaelOrgzey

VOC Member
Hi Roger, I had the same difficulties a couple of years back. I had overlooked one box to tick, can't remember which one.
Go over all the boxes to tick ones again, can only be something simple.
Cheers,Michael

Tracey Tilley

VOC Member
Hello Roger,
If it is the Official Facebook Group, you need to be a member and provide your membership number.
If it's the other " anyone can join" then I don't even know the security questions. Are there any?
Tracey.

Simon Dinsdale

VOC Machine Registrar
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Have tried for what must now be several weeks to be included in this group , answered all questions ,ticked the boxes but no entry . Harder than the Royal Enclosure at Ascot . Anyone else having trouble ?
I have access to the "Vincent Owers Club" Facebook admin page and just had a look and it appears Roger that you have not either answered all the questions or have not ticked the box agreeing to the terms and conditions and on your last application it was not agreeing to the terms & condition that was the problem.

These security questions are set to stop spam and webots trying to join the group which has occured in the past and if not answered correctly then Facebook itself that automatically declines the application.

roger v

VOC Member
I have access to the "Vincent Owers Club" Facebook admin page and just had a look and it appears Roger that you have not either answered all the questions or have not ticked the box agreeing to the terms and conditions and on your last application it was not agreeing to the terms & condition that was the problem.

These security questions are set to stop spam and webots trying to join the group which has occured in the past and if not answered correctly then Facebook itself that automatically declines the application.

Must have answered the plumber and 998cc a dozen times . As for the box , cannot find it anywhere. Like Vibrac have now given up

Tracey Tilley

VOC Member
I have emailed Roger with a direct invitation to our Official Facebook Group. He is a Club member so no questions are needed.
Unfortunately he has not replied or accessed the Group.
I’m happy to give more help if needed.
We now have over 300 VOC members in the official group and it is accessed internationally with many folks enjoying photos and technical questions.