Venhill Cables

Jim Richardson

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I have a Pretech caliper on my Commando, I saw it on a bike featured in a magazine and liked it because there was no adaptor plate. I thought the performance was disapointing, however when the first set of pads wore out and were replaced by some I got locally, the performance improved markedly, the originals may have been a bit sporty for my riding style.
I actually wondered about looking into getting one made to fit onto the girdraulics, they arent toofor from me so it might be worth a trip.

Monkeypants

Non-VOC Member
What -- you nearly ran into me, I should almost sue

Normally in such a circumstance one would see their past life flash before them, however I saw my future and it was bleak. I knew that if I contacted your Vincent with my Norton, my life would be a neverending world of litigation.
So I chose to avoid your bike by steering toward the 1,000 foot dropoff to the river below. Fortunately ,due the the tremendous engine braking of the Norton plus a little help from the rear brake, the dropoff was avoided.

Bazlerker

Non-VOC Member
Glen, I am 100% confident that were the unthinkable to happen that Mr.Watson would be understanding and forgiving-for such is his nature..He would, no doubt, be solicitous in the extreme of your well being..