E: Engine Valve guide

erik

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I have the problem with the inlet valve guide on a comet.New upper and lower guides with oil seal. But there is oil leaking around the new valve sucked into the combustion chamber ! what can I do ? Erik

erik

VOC Member
The oil is leaking around the valve .Maybe the seal is damaged? Is it possible that the oil can penetrate through the thread of the valve locking srew ? Should I locktite this ?

timetraveller

VOC Member
If the thread is damaged then go to the other forum, extreme lower left and look up modifications. Then look down for 'the Walker Widget'. The Spares Company keep these if you need one

Vincent Brake

VOC Member
Es kann Porous sein.
Seht mann ja gleich.

It can be Porous. You can see straight away.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vincent Brake

VOC Member
Can some moderator take them silly flags out?? I do at think it is in volence with Clubs GPDR. I don't want you to know where I all am.....

And if he wishes so writhted proper english, from german that is!!

Simon Dinsdale

VOC Machine Registrar
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Can some moderator take them silly flags out?? I do at think it is in volence with Clubs GPDR. I don't want you to know where I all am.....
Vincent, if you go to your account settings then in privacy there should now be the option for you to change who can see any flag against your posts, with one option being - nobody.