Where Are You Now? UFM F10AB/1/3

Scout63

Active Forum User
VOC Member
I’m looking for this UFM. I was told that Mike Aleksander owns it but do not know how to contact him. Thanks - Ben

Gene Nehring

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Ben,

Please private message @Simon Dinsdale as he’s machine register and he might be able contact the other person.

Also it would good for him to confirm what you have and if it’s original factory numbers.

Lots of wired numbers on bikes come up at all auctions and particularly at some US auction houses that don’t get numbers authenticated.

Gene Nehring

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I have tried to also swap bike parts to make a whole machine but it’s sometimes difficult to convince someone to pull there bike apart. Particularly if there not interested in matching numbers.

Scout63

Active Forum User
VOC Member
Ben,

Please private message @Simon Dinsdale as he’s machine register and he might be able contact the other person.

Also it would good for him to confirm what you have and if it’s original factory numbers.

Lots of wired numbers on bikes come up at all auctions and particularly at some US auction houses that don’t get numbers authenticated.
Thanks Gene. Simon reaches out me and has my information. Everyone has been so helpful. Ben