G

Graham Smith

23rd - 24th April 2022

www.classicmagazines.co.uk

233.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Graham Smith

Just another 27 auctions to list over the next few days - including 11 (yes eleven) fuel tanks.

I'll then do a simple table so people can see what's available at a glance.

It seems ridiculous to me that Bonhams couldn't have got some of these separate lots together and made a 'kit' of parts.

timetraveller

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I too have been wondering who it is that is clearing out all these parts. I have heard nothing on the grapevine. Someone has had a real treasure trove.

Jonathan Lambley

VOC Machine Researcher
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Yes, you would have thought that Bonhams could have put a tank, set of mudgaurds, seat, headlight etc with each chassis and engine they are selling but I think there is so much stuff from this one deceased estate that they threw caution to the wind. Thankfully Simon Dinsdale (VOC machine registrar) notified them of matching components, hence there is at least a few engines with their original frames.

Canadiancomet

VOC Member
WOW Got a Bonham's email today for the upcoming motorcycle auction in April. Where did all those Vincents and parts come from? Quite a batch. Wish I lived in the UK and could drive there

daevideo

VOC Member
I estimate that the hoard of parts have been scattered into various lots have come from 28 dismantled machines and from one currently deceased owner.