Slater Egli

Peter Holmes

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
How many genuine road going Flashes were built, I seem to remember visiting Ted Davis and seeing what I was told was the only one in existence with lights and all.

david bowen

Non-VOC Member
Four, 2B/3782 was used as as slave to road test about 6 Flash engine that went into race cars,six months later it was tied up and sent to Brazil, made back to a race bike and raced regularly with the other Flashes that were sent there. I think only one road bike is with us, sold a few years back in France

david bowen

Non-VOC Member
Saw 4 with my own eyes, built on the line same week there was no works hack, and 3782 could have been invoiced as used no 20 survived !

david bowen

Non-VOC Member
The grey flash parts there were not many of them, as they were common to the Comet, were made in the tool room at no 2 factory, all excess parts at the end of Flash production were sold to Lawton & Wilson, and one of the Vincent workers Mike Creamer went to work for them, and they were still supplying South America with Flash parts for quite a few years as they were a common race bike there

Michael Vane-Hunt

VOC Member
Chris and his bike beside the Mississippi in Wisconsin last year at the NA Rally.
20170923_091728.jpg