ET: Engine (Twin) Series D Side Stand (brilliant piece of kit)

tom wilson

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I have just purchased and fitted to my Black Prince a Neal Videan Side Stand and I have to say it is 'brilliant' well engineered bit of kit. Easy to use as you can drop the stand whilst sitting on the bike which aids to disembark as the bike leans a little lower, and is stable whilst you get off or
IMG_7554.JPG
on it. I rate this and would give it 10/10. Think Mr Vincent would be impressed with his engineering. (I have no connection with Neal, just putting it out there)

Attachments

• IMG_7553.JPG
    IMG_7553.JPG
    699.4 KB · Views: 56

Lloyd

New Forum User
VOC Member
Hi John. I have just received a side stand from Neal at a cost of £235 including postage (Australia to UK). it took just over a week to arrive. I am very pleased with the service and the product..

Albervin

VOC Member
I have been using these for nearly twenty years. Modified Triumph stand. Neal is a legend and is in line for an award.

vibrac

VOC Member
That looks like a better way than trying to fit a sidestand on a Dave Hills stand side plate. I will have to knock one up. I long ago took the standard set up off, its a wonderful design to do two jobs at once, but Oh the weight!