Recognise This?

Tnecniv Edipar

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
The pushing handle on the mower doubles as the fuel tank , quite clever !
Not sure if PCV or PE had anything to do with the actual mower design , but a touch like that smacks of their innovative thinking ! I've never been able to find any brochure , instructions etc specific to the mower. I do have an original instruction / parts manual for the actual engine.

bmetcalf

VOC Member
Glenn Shriver's is shown in Vincent Motorcycles Buyer's Guide by Zack Miller.

The height adjustment for all four wheels from one knob (Brampton-like) is pretty good.

Albervin

VOC Member
Got it. Thanks. Very interesting. My engine is the same type but with a slightly different inlet fitting.

My engine was obviously intended to be fitted that way up - ie the driving end of the crank pointing downwards. I did have a fuel tank but lost it in a house move - it was a crescent shape to fit around the crankcase which would be at the top of the engine.
I have a 100cc motor that is need of a correct exhaust & fuel tank. Are there any drawings available?

Alan J

VOC Member
I expect some members remember my wife in our "Lomax" in the dim and distant past {a Morgan lookalike, sort of". a wonderful engine-the2C.V. I even got on the bit of "Brooklands" that still exists with it -the angle of the track when even stationary is frightening! It too more or less "Died of the dreaded rust' in the end.

Tom Gaynor

VOC Member
Sorry Trevor, I should have pointed out that this had no Vincent content, apart from you, me, and Francois being friends who met through VOC. Hope you aren't offended....