• Welcome to the forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Online Forum Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this forum website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum website, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this forum website before, please CLICK HERE.

primary drive cover wanted

highbury731

Well Known and Active Forum Website User
VOC Member
Anyone got a spare primary chain cover for a twin?

My basket-case Rapide is missing most of its outer castings. I'm about to send the crank-cases off for repairs, and want to find a primary cover, and get it matched. (I also lack clutch and gearbox covers, but have a promise of a timing cover.)

Paul

b'knighted

VOC Member
Hi Bill,

He does have a UK address but spends a lot of time in Italy so you are better off contacting him by email.

I have bought stainless steel spring box covers and rear stand from him and found them to be excellent value and finish.

I'm currently waiting for stainless front inner/lower spring cases and expect them to be similar quality.

Cheers,

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
Hello Ian, Thats interesting, there is someone from Italy on ebay doing spring cases, Cheers Bill.

Warning! This thread is more than 11yrs ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.