PBC grease

john998

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Hello, Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a tube of this stuff? It is the very best for use on aluminium in salty environments.
Most dealers want to sell you a pack of ten, only need one tube to see me out. The manufacture of my well squeezed tube is K S Paul. John.

Robert Watson

VOC Member
Ohhhhh John -- major flashback!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day we used to import as sell products made by K S Paul. They marketed a Moly additive under the name of Rocol. It was great stuff in industrial gear drives. We used to sell the PBC (polybutylcuprosil IIRC) to the local cement plant. It was the best stuff for lubricating the trunion bearings on the kiln, used to get it in for them in somewhat larger than 2 oz tubes! although I remeber the tubes.

Apart from that I'm no help at all!!

Robert Watson

VOC Member
Yes indeed you may, if fact I insist. Perhaps if repeated enough it will stop those infernal people from calling asking silly questions about - well - this and that!

Bazlerker

Non-VOC Member
Well, that raises a couple of oft asked questions....what about this..and that?..But more to the point, why?

Robert Watson

VOC Member
Like I said

infernal people asking silly questions

why indeed

Bob --- get back to work

Last edited: