RIP Paul Champion

G

Graham Smith

1671237353437.jpeg

timetraveller

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I've just spoken to both Jill, Paul's wife, and Alex, his son. Jill's belief is that Paul died from pulmonary oedema and it is likely that he will be buried out in the Gambia, rather than his body returned home. I suspect there will be no more news until they return home.

timetraveller

VOC Member
I have just received the details of Paul's funeral. It will be held at the Wealden Crematorium, TN21 0FX at 12 noon on Friday, 20th Jan, There will be a wake but the room is limited to fifty persons only and that is now fully booked by close friends and family. Any others who wish to attend will be welcome,

timetraveller

VOC Member
No recording, but I gave a three minute talk to the mourners about Paul and motorcycles. I thought that I would use that as a basis for an obit in MPH but could post it here if you think it would be a good idea.

G

Graham Smith

No recording, but I gave a three minute talk to the mourners about Paul and motorcycles. I thought that I would use that as a basis for an obit in MPH but could post it here if you think it would be a good idea.
I certainly think that someone like Paul should have a proper obituary through the pages of MPH.