MPH 873

mercurycrest

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
We haven't received our October MPH and it sounds like others have. Is it just because we're in remote North Wales?
Cheers, John

G

Graham Smith

@mercurycrest and @Simon Dinsdale

MPH873 was posted on Monday and was received by most Members in the United Kingdom on Tuesday.

However, having had a look at the mailing data that I used to send it out, neither of you were on that data which means you would've been showing as 'unpaid'.

I can't believe you're the only two people this has happened to, and I have absolutely no idea why this has happened (it's never happened before), and unfortunately, I can't go and check anything because the old membership database is no longer available to me.

I will post both of you a copy out with a good old fashioned stamp, so you should receive it in the next day or two. Sorry for the delay, but as you can see, it's out of my control.

Maybe someone from the Club's IT Sub Committee can let us know what on earth's going on?

Martyn Goodwin

Non-VOC Member
Not received in Australia.

Local postal authorities are suggesting delays of up to six weeks for mail from the UK.

US postal authorities recently advised of suspension of regular mail from the USA to Australia and a list of other countries - all as a result of the impact of COVID on international shipping and airlines.

Garth Robinson

VOC Member
Not received in Australia.

Local postal authorities are suggesting delays of up to six weeks for mail from the UK.

US postal authorities recently advised of suspension of regular mail from the USA to Australia and a list of other countries - all as a result of the impact of COVID on international shipping and airlines.
My October issue arrived here in Brisbane last Wednesday.