Misc: Ignition LUCAS KVF identification

Joe

Active Forum User
VOC Member
Thanks everybody for answers to my questions - I do appreciate Your help which always was has been great.
I have to admit, I don`t understand the movie which is played here. I might be wrong, but to me it appears as if there was Information hiding /trading going on.
@Magnetoman, I am curious about Your expert answer and would read it if posted here.

Magnetoman

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Thanks everybody for answers to my questions - I do appreciate Your help which always was has been great.
I have to admit, I don`t understand the movie which is played here. I might be wrong, but to me it appears as if there was Information hiding /trading going on.
@Magnetoman, I am curious about Your expert answer and would read it if posted here.
It's easy enough to register and read it on the other site. Blame the Exec. Comm. of the VOC for there being another site, not me. Plus, if I don't renew my VOC membership at the end of this year, which is a very good possibility the way the VOC has been going, I wouldn't be able to read your question here anyway even if the Exec. doesn't close down this site, since it's in a members-only section of this site.

LoneStar

VOC Member
It's easy enough to register and read it on the other site. Blame the Exec. Comm. of the VOC for there being another site, not me. Plus, if I don't renew my VOC membership at the end of this year, which is a very good possibility the way the VOC has been going, I wouldn't be able to read your question here anyway even if the Exec. doesn't close down this site, since it's in a members-only section of this site.

This and the other 'Technical Advice' forums are open to non-VOC members as well.

We now have, unfortunately, three active forums for Vincent discussion. It's unlikely more than one will survive with meaningful participation - but unclear which one will prevail.

Peter Holmes

VOC Member
This and the other 'Technical Advice' forums are open to non-VOC members as well.

We now have, unfortunately, three active forums for Vincent discussion. It's unlikely more than one will survive with meaningful participation - but unclear which one will prevail.
It is wise to plan for disaster in advance, not after.