• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Where Are You Now? KK309

Robert Watson

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
John Ulver recently Moved to Wales, but lurks on here so you may hear from him. I think Al Ralston still has his but I haven't seen him in several years.

Lambers

Active Website User
VOC Member
Many thanks. It's all about filling the gaps on machines we've not heard of for a while.
There's some that left the factory that we've never heard of again, so we're hoping they're still out there.

mercurycrest

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
I dont know if you saw my last reply but are you John Ulver then and I see its on another reg plate now.
Are you putting it back on British plates?
Do you want the original photo or do you have it already?
Thanks
Jon Lambley
Yes, I am he. That plate is actually off my D, I was playing "Musical Plates"... 'kinda like chairs, only with multiple bikes. That picture is probably early '80's at a So. Cal Vincent Rally. The Pedestrian Slicer should be read phonetically. Plan "A" is to put it back on it's original 1938 GB plate. Thanks for the photo offer, but no thank you.
Cheers, John

Lambers

Active Website User
VOC Member
Yes, I am he. That plate is actually off my D, I was playing "Musical Plates"... 'kinda like chairs, only with multiple bikes. That picture is probably early '80's at a So. Cal Vincent Rally. The Pedestrian Slicer should be read phonetically. Plan "A" is to put it back on it's original 1938 GB plate. Thanks for the photo offer, but no thank you.
Cheers, John
That's great John. Thanks for the update.
Jon Lambley

Latest Forum Threads