Photo of the Day John and Marie Webber

G

Graham Smith

The late John and Marie Webber.
To find out more about John, click HERE.
To find out more about Marie, click HERE.

133743_113753085360258_6590996_o.jpg
Mari

RonandLinda

VOC Membership Secretary
VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
Dear John and Marie , such lovely people and the very fabric of the Vincent HRD Owners Club. How will we ever manage without them. How John managed to produce a quality MPH magazine for so many years obviously with Marie's support is an absolute miracle. We all need to follow their example and do everything we can to return our club to what they would expect. RIP John and Marie XXX.

RonandLinda

VOC Membership Secretary
VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
I seem to remember Marie started a Ladies section with some MPH write ups. Are there any ladies out there willing and able to take up the baton and revive the Ladies section ? It would be a tribute to one of our most dedicated Lady members. We still have some special sewing thimbles that were one of Maries projects.

G

Graham Smith

I seem to remember Marie started a Ladies section with some MPH write ups. Are there any ladies out there willing and able to take up the baton and revive the Ladies section ? It would be a tribute to one of our most dedicated Lady members. We still have some special sewing thimbles that were one of Maries projects.

I think the late Barbara Wilson tried to revive the Ladies Section some years ago, but without any success.