• Welcome to the forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

    Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Online Forum Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

    You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this forum website.

    If you have previously registered to use this forum website, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

    If you have never registered to use this forum website before, please CLICK HERE.

Insuring your Vincent


Well Known and Active Forum Website User
VOC Member
Get your insurance from a Collector's Company like Hagerty or such.. They will sell you an agreed value policy quite reasonably. Keep your oil changes around 2-2.5K. Don't get in the habit of cruising everywhere at 80+mph, and a good Vincent is pretty reliable, right up there with Airhead BMW's. If you put 15,000 miles on in a year, you'll be your own "Vincent Expert".;-)


Well Known and Active Forum Website User
VOC Member
I second the Hagerty suggestion. Good company to work with, I have both Vincents, my '66 Triumph Trophy, '67 Moto Guzzi, and my MG B GT with them.
Warning! This thread is more than 9yrs ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.