Horner's Goodwood Rapide 2018

BigEd

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Ben who keeps an eye on these things checked on the Goodwood Grid: .... and so we have 3 vincents, a Grey Flash, a Black Shadow and a Lightning ridden by Guy Martin. Let's watch the media try and dodge that titbit. (Don't hold your breath),
An interesting rider list. Multiple Grand Prix and World Superbike world champions, I-o-M TT winners, Vintage Racing champions and a mix of other good riders. A pity Ben is not out there too.

vibrac

VOC Member
An interesting rider list. Multiple Grand Prix and World Superbike world champions, I-o-M TT winners, Vintage Racing champions and a mix of other good riders. A pity Ben is not out there too.
Well he came 3rd to Guys 2nd at donnington endurance on the brick with co rider Stacy Kilworth but even if we brought the Comet out of retirement getting in Goodwood is a real case of who you know.

Nulli Secundus

VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
And if it is wet watch out for the 1933 TTR Rudge, which has won before. I think it still came third in the second dry race at that meeting.

I saw on a common networking site a picture of Ian Bain's CS1 Norton and someone commented about it being incredibly fast and clocked at 132mph at Goodwood. Is that correct? If so my Rudge needs to find a lot of speed.

Sorry for going off topic.