Green Spark Plug Co.

LoneStar

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Has anyone had recent successful dealings with Green Spark Plug Co.? Are they still trading?

I placed an order a month ago for some fuel line components. They promptly send an acknowledgement, and charged my credit card. Since then I've sent 6 (!) emails requesting an order status, with no reply. I've had to ask the credit card issuer to reverse the charge.

Generic Beardy

VOC Member
I buy from their eBay shop fairly regularly. (Timgreen880) Always been fine. They're still receiving positive feedback on eBay so I'd suggest they're still up and running. Most odd.

kerry

VOC Member
After buying fake NGK and Fake Denso which do cause real problems I only now buy from this 'Green spark plug co' (Timgreen) and have always received genuine ones from them.

LoneStar

VOC Member
Tom,

After repeated unsuccessful efforts to get a status, I cancelled the order. Eventually I received a an apology from Sue Armstrong, stating my emails had gone to a folder owned by an employee who had left, and were not seen.

While this all seems inadvertent, it shouldn't have happened - the email address was the one listed on the order confirmation, sales@gsparkplug.com