• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

George Brown?

Thumpet

New Website User
Non-VOC Member
Hi
Excuse an intruder but I thought you might like to see this period print that I bought off ebay recently. I've been told it's George Brown, on an early 'Nero', possibly during a TT race. I'd love to hear any more details.
Thanks
Graham

Attachments

• Vincent.jpg
    Vincent.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 153

Len Matthews

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
Cracking picture Gromit! I think George is more likely to be competing in a hill-climb. I don't think he did road racing with Nero but I await further comment.

Thumpet

New Website User
Non-VOC Member
Thanks

Thanks for the kind words. Being a humble Triton and BSA C12 owner, I can only say that I lust after that organic Vincent twin engine. It may have been a happy accident of engineering design but it looks as though it came straight out of the art nouveau period. Absolutely stunning!
Cheers
Graham