• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Comet's for sale on ebay.

Mark Fraser

Well Known and Active Website User
Non-VOC Member
There appears to have been quite a few Comets recently for sale on ebay.

Here's another one

It looks a well sorted one.

Bod500

Website User
Non-VOC Member
Ebay Comet.

Try this number 190309991247.
Looks like Mr K has seen the light as this is the second Comet that he has not killed:D

Albervin

VOC Member
e-bay Comet

Try this number 190309991247.
Looks like Mr K has seen the light as this is the second Comet that he has not killed:D
290318977114 seems to be attracting an unusual amount of bidding with 5 days to go:rolleyes: Normally bidders go ballistic in the last hour (or last 10 minutes if you are brave). 17 bids from 7 bidders makes my alarm bells ring. Also stated that it has 20459 miles on its speedo (first time around) well heck, that means nothing does it! This may be a genuine sale but at £12,500 it certainly doesn't smell right.:confused:

Albervin

VOC Member
Paranoid

Does anyone know whether steele638777 (on e-bay) is a new moniker for an old "friend"? I see he sold a "C" RFM for £1600 but Ray Daniels did not get a sale on what looked like a good "B" RFM.... I know I would be wary buying something expensive from someone with no feedback, or maybe it is my paranoia? :rolleyes:

royfox

Active Website User
Non-VOC Member
Comets for sale on ebay

1951 Comet LYV 371.
Roy Harper owned this bike. He has never had any connection with Harper Engines.