F: Frame Comet Frame Tie

Hugo Myatt

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
The Frame tie F106 on my Comet had in the dim distant past been damaged and welded up. This was probably due to left side crash damage to the footrest hanger. It has worked well for years but has always irked me. I have recently purchased a new F106 from the Spares Co priced at £270 inc Vat and ferrule F110SS at £14.21 inc Vat. Not cheap but it is a major component. The casting is superb and the machining excellent. Dear Roger Stretch kindly pressed the ferrule in for me as I am not an engineer nor barely a mechanic. Hugo.

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
Hugo, In return I think you should help Roger with his Computer :) , I know he has had a look from time to time on the Forum, I am sure he could help us with some of our problems. Cheers Bill.

vibrac

VOC Member
Thats something for winter Section nights instruction to non computer literate members in the use of Computers I know I helped Tony in the task of going through and collating all the VOC survey answers last year, and the number of members with paper reply's who said they would use the forum if they knew how.......