• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Childs ride on Vincent

ben kingham

Website User
VOC Member
I have just one of these bikes left for sale.

For more info take a look at this page below ( only difference is it has the Vincent badge on the tank!)

http://www.kiddimoto.co.uk/itemdetl.php/clashist/Superbikes/findclas/Superbikes/itemprcd/109%20SB-B

It is new and still in its box. RRP is £99.99 I will accept £75 plus postage (£10 to UK, will send overseas at cost)

if anyone is iterested, please contact me : ben@oldracer.co.uk

Thanks

Albervin

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
Obviously you should donate it to the VOC so one of the sections can use it!! I can just picture Ian (Savage) & Andrew (Everett) fighting over it at Hever. All good fun.:D

Graham Smith

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
If it ended up at Hever, Andy and Ian wouldn't get a look in, as my kids would want it all weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk