B&C Primary Drive Engine Cover?

Rob H

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I know the kickstart and timing covers were different from B's to C's but were the timing covers any different?

chankly bore

Non-VOC Member
Yes, at least three types. Early round clutch cover C28, then different drilling pattern to suit modified cover C28/1, then change in shape of front hump over E.S.A. which according to P.E.I. was based on the shape of a woman's breast. Perhaps a different breast was used-but my mammary fails at this point.

BigEd

VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Subtle humour, easily missed if you read too quickly.:)
Yes, at least three types. Early round clutch cover C28, then different drilling pattern to suit modified cover C28/1, then change in shape of front hump over E.S.A. which according to P.E.I. was based on the shape of a woman's breast. Perhaps a different breast was used-but my mammary fails at this point.

clevtrev

VOC Member
Was that pre-pubescent, or post natal ?