Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Bogage

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Great to see the Shadow in the daylight. Comet looks great too! Wish we were closer so we could ride! I'll check the So Cal site to see what you posted.

Cheers

aldeburgh

Non-VOC Member
A restored Vincent is a beautiful thing , an unrestored Vincent that is "part of the family" even more so , I hope that you will keep it as it is forever.
My father had a Raleigh Runabout which he regularly used to push home from his work as it was forever letting him down, one night he came back without it and proclaimed that it was now and forever more residing in a ditch in the village of Wetherden , perhaps I should go have a look, an heirloom for the kids? :cool:

vibrac

VOC Member
A restored Vincent is a beautiful thing , an unrestored Vincent that is "part of the family" even more so , I hope that you will keep it as it is forever.
My father had a Raleigh Runabout which he regularly used to push home from his work as it was forever letting him down, one night he came back without it and proclaimed that it was now and forever more residing in a ditch in the village of Wetherden , perhaps I should go have a look, an heirloom for the kids? :cool:

Nah just looked on google maps -Its gone

Nice place though pity, about murder strip being so near (A14)

Piston Pete

VOC Member
Thanks Steve for the opportunity to ride your Shadow. Thats a long held ambition achieved. Hurry up and get your licence sorted, there's a lot of great places to see here.