1979 International Rally.

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Tim, The main reason local section get tee shirts etc done themselves is any money generated stays in the section and helps fund the local section and their rally costs. If you centeralise it then the local sections loose out, unless the main club is going to finance local section rallies.

Two or 3 years ago the East Midlands section had some polo shirts done with their section name on them and they were done local somewhere near Chesterfield. The polo shirts are a good quality and the cost at the time was £17 per shirt. Compare that to what the regalia prices are currently for a polo shirt.
I understand that the funds go to the section its simply that a single section would increase their profit by central purchasing dictating lower costs via increased volume simple economics and isnt that why we have a international club?

deejay499

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Hi Dave
I am an avid collector of Vincent badges, etc and have a fair number of duplicates for swops. Maybe something you are interested in. If it happens, I'l bring them to The All Fools Meet. Hope to see you there
Thanks Colin. I have only collected badges from rallies that I have done with the exceptions of the Australian International which my brother did by proxy and got me the badge and the N Z one which was also donated. I stopped collecting them when my badge hat got overloaded so might be interested in any that you have. Thanks, Dave