Tools I have loved

Bill Thomas

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Hello Colin, It's not a name I know, But I have only been down here for 8 years, I was West London, the bloke I bought mine off was from near where Peter lives, Cheers Bill

Colin

VOC Member
Hi Bill. Some of the Dorset boys will know of John Hurt, especially Brendan, Chris, or John Waltham. I also know most of the West London mob, having briefly been a member ther when I was working/lodging inAylesbury My query was to anyone who may know of J.H. whereabouts, didn't realise you were Dorset. Anyway we will almost certainly be at Dorset Rally next year so make yourself known to us. Any relation of Ron and Linda T, ex West London now Dorset way
Cheers Colin

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
Yes Colin, Ron is my Big Brother, Now Devon, It must have been something I said !!, They lived near me for a few years, Then went back to Devon !! Cheers Bill.

clevtrev

VOC Member
Ron.jpg

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
I think you can see the Air front "Spring " and my Norton disc brake, I only left them on the bench for a week !! That brake worked better on my bike than the Norvil one i replaced it with, Cheers Bill.

Black Flash

VOC Member
Hello Peter,
I won't show you a picture of my lathe nor the mill cause they both look a mess.
I can't get my head round how you managed to restore this milling machine before you became a proper OAP.
Well maybe you had to cause you will have no time at all from now on ;)

Bernd

A_HRD

VOC Member
Hello Peter,
I won't show you a picture of my lathe nor the mill cause they both look a mess.
I can't get my head round how you managed to restore this milling machine before you became a proper OAP.
Well maybe you had to cause you will have no time at all from now on ;)

I have to admit that the tea-breaks seem to get longer and more necessary as one gets older!!
Do tell us about your favourite tool (the Mill) because it is perhaps the most versatile I have ever seen...
Peter