Welcome to new Forum Website member, Johnathan

Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club

Well Known and Active Forum User
Staff member
Non-VOC Member
@Johnathan - welcome to the online Forum Website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club Forum Website.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

www.vincentownersclub.co.uk is more than just a forum, we're a worldwide community of Vincent Motorcycle enthusiasts, and we're keen to help anyone with an interest.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?

Johnathan

Forum User
VOC Member
Hello , i have just purchased Vincent comet needs work , Total restoration.rear end has been altered ,

i will put pictures on at a later date , as far as i know it was with the last owner since 1972, i am looking forward to getting on with it , will try to get parts first, this is my first Vincent , but not my first basket case lol

b'knighted

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Hi, Jonathan,

If you look below the black and gold banner you should see an envelope icon, between the Mercury Crest and the petrol tank, probably with a red tab, where you will find a private message from me.

Johnathan

Forum User
VOC Member
@Johnathan - welcome to the online Forum Website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club Forum Website.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

www.vincentownersclub.co.uk is more than just a forum, we're a worldwide community of Vincent Motorcycle enthusiasts, and we're keen to help anyone with an interest.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?
Yes i did see that , and have reply, sorry in and out as doing my barn up a bit , well more than a bit lol