Welcome to new forum website member, Azubi

Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club

Well Known and Active Forum User
Staff member
Non-VOC Member
@Azubi - welcome to the online forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

We love to know a bit more about our new members, so please take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the other members.

Do you have a bike?
Are you looking for a bike?
What's your interest in the marque?

Azubi

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Hi Everyone

Now I am a new member to the forum. I already visited this place as guest on the search for info on... (I think not difficult to guess).

Since my youth I was interested in old cars, bikes - especially British Bikes. But it should take 20 years - to be honest, I was on the search for a boat and came home with a BSA. Nice bike for learning... I am not a technican and I had no adequat tools (now I have a small collection of WW-spanners) - so a lot to learn and invest. And yeah, it is a relaible and cool to ride.

Around a year ago I purchesed a Comet C. The well-known circumstances last year made it difficult to get it on the road. But I think this wil follow soon. Of course I used this year for changing parts, maintenance... In principle I would like to keep the bike as it is. As far as I know it was not used since mid 70s.

I am from Austria - usually I don't see too many British Bikes. So I really appreciate the information on this froum. And I really hope that I can give something back.
Azubi means trainee - I think I will keep this rank...

Some pics will follow - when the tank is back on the bike.