VOC East Midlands section event at Huggy's Speedshop Sunday 19th May 2024

Jonathan Lambley

VOC Machine Researcher
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Huggy's Speedshop and the VOC East Midlands section presents "The Vincent HRD Motorcycle Day". A public event that starts at 10 am at Huggy's Speedshop adjacent to Mallory Park.
Postcode LE9 7QE and What3words storeroom.guarding.reading
Live entertainment with food & drink available all day.
In addition to the VOC displaying their bikes we have the Old Timers Bike & Car club bringing their vehicles and an auto jumble.
Note: The Distinguished Gentleman's Ride leaves from Huggy's Speedshop during the morning, probably around 10am.
If you are coming along on your Vincent or HRD machine, please join our line up near the shop. If you are coming on another make of machine, please park to one side to leave space for Vincent's & HRD's.
Any questions ask myself or John Barker (East Mids Rep)
Cheers
Jon Lambley - East Midlands section Social Secretary

Huggy's.jpg

BigEd

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Bother! An event on my doorstep and I am away all that weekend with another motorcycling group. It was good to meet up with some E. Mids members at Tollerton Airport on Saturday.:)

Jonathan Lambley

VOC Machine Researcher
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Bother! An event on my doorstep and I am away all that weekend with another motorcycling group. It was good to meet up with some E. Mids members at Tollerton Airport on Saturday.:)
Yes good to you on Saturday Eddy. Shame you're missing this at Huggy's Speedshop as it was very good last year.
Hopefully you'll make it in 2025
Cheers
Jon