RIP Trevor Rowlands

mercurycrest

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Irene and I heard that another of the Voc's "Old Guard" passed away this morning. Trevor was in his early nineties and very alert for his age. In his time he rode and later drove to many Rallies across Europe and the Uk and spent many trips in Australia with his great friend Bob Butler, travelling and doing the Vincent Scene down under together. He was the stalwart of the Mersyside-North Wales Section. We'll miss his good nature and friendship for a very long time.
John

G

Graham Smith

scan135.png
PB040018.JPG
Trevhrd.jpg
100_3076.JPG

Marcus Bowden

VOC Hon. Overseas Representative
VOC Member
What a pity LOVED meeting up with TREVOR as he was always so nice weather it was in Australia with Bob Butler as Trevor always did the cooking.Seeing him riding my old "A" as I have a photo same occasion and he is giving instruction to another old fart of how to handle it.

Bob.theblockie

Forum User
VOC Member
Very sad news as I was only speaking with him a couple of weeks ago. He was lamenting that he had paid 5 pounds for a 2023 diary, and didn't know how much he would get filled in. We met him in Melbourne in 1983 & kept in contact after. As his birthday was 25th April, ANZAC Day in Australia, he loved being here for the occasion as "everybody gets a holiday for my birthday". A lot of laughs & fun times were spent in his & Bob Butler's company, including a couple of New Years Eve parties at our place. RIP taffy old mate.