Feature Request Tints and Hips

G

Graham Smith

One of our regular visitors has come up with an idea for our forum website.

As a new (ish) member my idea is to have something called ‘Members Top Tips’ or perhaps ‘Today’s Top Tips.’
With the vast amount of experience we have in the Club, I'm sure Members would like to share their tips for keeping their machines in tip top order.

If you'd like to post any tip you may have, simply click HERE.

hips_and_tints.png

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
This whole forum is saturated with hints and tips all just a finger away in the search box I am not sure what will designate a hint and tip from the myriad hints and tips all over the forum. most of which already appear more than once :)

G

Graham Smith

I sort of agree Tim, but I thought we could give it a go to see how we get on.
We can always remove the category if it doesn't work out.

Magnetoman

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I am not sure what will designate a hint and tip from the myriad hints and tips all over the forum.
While adding another forum may seem harmless, there are now 33 forums on the home page, with a total of 52 sections, so at what point does the forest disappear within the trees? Also, given the attention span on the web, perhaps 'Tints and Hips' is a bit too clever a title for anyone skimming those 52 sections. Then, there's the issue of deciding whether to look for information in 'Hints & Tips', er, 'Tints & Hips' or 'Tech. Advice' since it's unclear, at least to me, that there's enough difference to make a meaningful distinction.