The one motorcycle company that needs to be revived

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Having just had view of what modern legislation (I don't blame the designers) have done with a recreation of the BSA Gold Star and even (in what now seems the relatively free days of 1994) remembering what Bernard Li was going to recreate with a Honda RC Honda engine I hope the "re creators" leave the Vincent image alone.
perhaps Don McLean had it about right in his song 'Vincent' (starry starry night)
This (current) world was never meant for one
As beautiful as you.

greg brillus

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Be the quickest way to go broke..........So he's saying build a road version of an Irving Vincent........can't be anymore than say $250,000 each minimum.........the strong modern appeal of the V twin is still strong, but to who........Older folk would still prefer an original........Youngsters not so.........perhaps put an electric motor and batteries in it........yes that would be great.........Not........Most all of the retro bikes i've seen are butt ugly by comparison to an original, almost nil bikes have proper air cooled engines anymore.........The engine was the main big feature of these classic bikes........something you can't achieve with liquid cooled engines these days......Did someone say RTV............What a great success that was.