Photo of the Day Neil Olson and Josh Bogage - Out for a Pint

G

Graham Smith

Neil Olson (L) with Gina Olson's Series 'B' Rapide (formerly Bob Bonato's Rapide) and Josh Bogage with his Series 'C' Rapide.

92293141-F621-4104-A880-A1182C7C2612_1_105_c.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I remember Josh from the US Montana Rally Thats the rally where I never found the race track ,I thought the race started at the track but it started from the Hotel car park going to the track and Missoula has a complex set of roads for a UK country boy:(

vibrac

VOC Member
No I had Bill M's white BMW I was going to chamfer the heads but everyone had gone I looked and looked and cry'd and cry'd :eek:

Bogage

VOC Member
Sorry Tim, I guess I had to disappoint someone. The ride the day before was unseasonably cold. But we were very lucky that Summer as we had very little smoke. Next time you come we will go straight to the track! Just for clarification, it was Bob BonAto. Perhaps I misspelled it when I submitted the photo. Bob was a gent and I enjoyed getting to know him. He passed way too early back in January of 2015...
1665860767611.jpeg

Bogage

VOC Member
1665860815297.jpeg

He was very proud of his Amanda too! Great guy and not a bad technician either!
1665860865364.jpeg

Here he is swapping out his mag at the 2012 Rally in the Gorge

1665860919340.jpeg

Site of the mag failure, true shade tree wrenching

Bogage

VOC Member
No problem Graham! I just saw it, that you for posting. I figured I would add a few more.

Any luck with the search function? I miss it!

Cheers,
Josh