Humour Section Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadiancomet

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Did I miss some thing while away at a USA swap meet. I don't see the section where I got a laugh everyday? Was it to A-political or???? as I can't seem to keep up with what's correct and not correct to say anymore??

G

Graham Smith

@Canadiancomet

The humour category is just hidden for the time being - not removed forever I assure you.

Due to a complaint by a forum website user, I’ve been asked to “raise the bar a bit” to allow things to continue as normal.

To move things forward, I just need to change a few things and then people will be able to ‘opt out’ of seeing the humour category. It will be very easy for them to do.

The good thing is we already have a great team of moderators in place and they know what to do.

Canadiancomet

VOC Member
Thanks Graham for the speedy response. I get it, I assure you. For the record I try to have a look at the forum every day. Thanks Ross Metcalfe AKA Canadian Comet ( I should change my handle as I sold my comet ,yes I have seller's remorse) But I am happy to report I have a 48 ,50, and 52 twins. I'm not that remorseful

Peter Holmes

VOC Member
Someone in the future might be glad of HS2, when all fossil fuels have been banned and we run out of lithium!

Alyson

VOC Member
Glad to hear we can remain humourous :) I was dreading having to be serious from now on ;)

G

Graham Smith

Thread closed.

I’ll let you all know what’s going on with the humour category in the next couple of days.

Unfortunately, what should’ve been quite an easy problem to solve has turned into something far more complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.