Festival Of 1000 Bikes on TV

G

Graham Smith

I particularly enjoyed the interviews with Kenny Roberts when he spoke about the time he was racing and when he went onto manage Eddie Lawson and Wayne Rainey et al, but I wished they had included more of the actual festival itself.

timetraveller

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I tried to watch a BBC science program when I was in Spain a few weeks ago via iPlayer only to get a message that "due to licencing agreements" such programmes were not available out of the UK. BBC World Service is also the decaying corpse of a once fine service. They seem to think that everyone has access to the internet. So for walkers, sailors, campers etc there is only a service aimed at Africa in the south of Europe. I would guess that for non UK residents to watch the BBC they should try via a satellite broadcaster.

len.c

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
I to thought it was a great shame,there was so much more to see than K/R , having been at the Festival I think VMCC missed a great opportunity to advance the cause,even more dissapointing was I kept thinking ah, they saved the best bits for the second programme,no even more .....king Kenny