Misc: Everything Else F29 twin battery carrier

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I should know about this but examining my stash for a forthcoming auto jumble I came across 2 F29 battery carriers. 1 is the same as the one on the spares web shop picture (F29/1) but the other has the tray on the other end of the tube (mirror image)
My guess is that its something to do with rear head or front heads on the rear - is there or was there a F29/2 ?

Incidentally the last big bit I need for my new twin I am building is a gearbox cover (B or C) I have advertised in the April MPH for swaps but by then the best bits may have gone in the Newark Autojumble on the April 14th as I guess MPH may be later than that. So if you have a spare cover now is a good time for swaps I have lots of bits...

vibrac

VOC Member
That could be the reason I seem to remember on one build a monobloc came near the dynamo clamp. However this platform looks like a factory job which is why I wondered about a /2

Robert Watson

VOC Member
I should know about this but examining my stash for a forthcoming auto jumble I came across 2 F29 battery carriers. 1 is the same as the one on the spares web shop picture (F29/1) but the other has the tray on the other end of the tube (mirror image)
My guess is that its something to do with rear head or front heads on the rear - is there or was there a F29/2 ?

Incidentally the last big bit I need for my new twin I am building is a gearbox cover (B or C) I have advertised in the April MPH for swaps but by then the best bits may have gone in the Newark Autojumble on the April 14th as I guess MPH may be later than that. So if you have a spare cover now is a good time for swaps I have lots of bits...
Is That a Kickstart cover or the G2 plate under the clutch?