H: Hubs, Wheels and Tyres Brake shoe re-line

fogrider

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
After a dismal job on 4 shoes by THAT company in West Mids, ( they ground so much off the sides after the re-line the shoes are almost 1/8th inch narrower ), I now use a company called Auto and Industrial Frictions, Arlesey, Hitchin area.
Superb job to my spec (I wanted the linings slightly longer and more forward on the shoe ) , no loss in width of shoe AND £16.80 for the pair, posted back.

A moulded lining, bonded on, jet black, no metallic bits. Have'nt fitted them yet, but I expect they have good bite which is what I asked for for the trailing shoes - it's an experiment !

I'm happy to recommend them.

Regards all......

nkt267

VOC Member
After a dismal job on 4 shoes by THAT company in West Mids, ( they ground so much off the sides after the re-line the shoes are almost 1/8th inch narrower ), I now use a company called Auto and Industrial Frictions, Arlesey, Hitchin area.
Superb job to my spec (I wanted the linings slightly longer and more forward on the shoe ) , no loss in width of shoe AND £16.80 for the pair, posted back.

A moulded lining, bonded on, jet black, no metallic bits. Have'nt fitted them yet, but I expect they have good bite which is what I asked for for the trailing shoes - it's an experiment !

I'm happy to recommend them.

Regards all......
I've used them for years, Great service.

vibrac

VOC Member
I hope the company in west midlands wasn't saftek I have used them for years from a full friction clutch plate for my 35 cammy velo to the AM4 replacement lining on the Goodwood Vincent, twin leading shoes -good product and fast turnaround

fogrider

VOC Member
Saftek are in Yorkshire ( or they were last time I looked !), they did the clutch reline for my Triumph T150, extra thick, very happy with it ......