Peter Holmes

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Great news Bob, I take it your recovery from the accident has progressed well. I find it difficult to stop at the Scottish borders, once there I feel the need to push on further north, Fife is always worth a visit.

Canadiancomet

VOC Member
I am sorry to hear of Bob's holiday plans going amuck. My wife had a good idea to post our upcoming holiday plans abroad to see if any Vincent lovers had anything going on or some advice on our travels. First leg is a stop in Amsterdam April 30 to May 3 , then May 4-6 in Hamburg Germany, then onto a cruise ship May 9 in Cork, 10th in Dublin, 11th in Glasgow, 12th in Belfast, 14th in Kirkwall, 15th in Invergordon and then over the channel to Raalte Netherlands for the AMCA swap meet May 18 to 20th, then, as I have 2 Uncles buried in France from the WAR, it's high time I visit Belgium and France for War memorials May 21 to 26th. There was always an empty place setting at Christmas when I was growing up. Any advice welcomed for this section organizer from Manitoba Canada..Ross Metcalfe

Canadiancomet

VOC Member
I am sorry to hear of Bob's holiday plans going amuck. My wife had a good idea to post our upcoming holiday plans abroad to see if any Vincent lovers had anything going on or some advice on our travels. First leg is a stop in Amsterdam April 30 to May 3 , then May 4-6 in Hamburg Germany, then onto a cruise ship May 9 in Cork, 10th in Dublin, 11th in Glasgow, 12th in Belfast, 14th in Kirkwall, 15th in Invergordon and then over the channel to Raalte Netherlands for the AMCA swap meet May 18 to 20th, then, as I have 2 Uncles buried in France from the WAR, it's high time I visit Belgium and France for War memorials May 21 to 26th. There was always an empty place setting at Christmas when I was growing up. Any advice welcomed for this section organizer from Manitoba Canada..Ross Metcalfe
I would hate to hit one of these areas and find out later a section had an event on or you should have seen this guy's collection. I know I'm not in some places for long. But I'll try a long shot. Cheers Ross