Unknown part

MichaelOrgzey

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Putting my hopes in the combined wisdom of the forum. Have an unknown contraption here, definitely not Vincent or even motorcycles,but definitely british car Interieur. Can't find anything on the net. Looks like an ashtray or something like that. I'm glad about every hint!
Cheers,Michael

Attachments

• IMG_2018.jpeg
    IMG_2018.jpeg
    414.4 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2017.jpeg
    IMG_2017.jpeg
    409.1 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2019.jpeg
    IMG_2019.jpeg
    416.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2020.jpeg
    IMG_2020.jpeg
    396.2 KB · Views: 37

vibrac

VOC Member
The days of asking us may well be past ! Go to Google look at the end of the entry bar there is a square shape with a blue dot click that paste your image in the box and see the results

Michael Vane-Hunt

VOC Member
That is Google Lense . It will identify something you are looking at such as a flower. It will identify things you have taken a picture of. Point it at text on a product label, for example, in any language and it can translate to another language. Just spent several weeks in S.E. Asia and this tool was indidpensible and about 95% accurate. Combined with the Google Translate app you can translate from one language to another by speech or by typing in a phrase. Still both apps are a bit clumsy to use, expect that to change very soon as conversations will be translated from one language to another in real time as you speak.

Michael Vane-Hunt

VOC Member
I asked real people in English and device asked Thai speakers my question in Thai. They respond in Thai and I can hear or read what they say in English. Both in verbal and written modes. So real people involved. Also good way to start learning some simple phrases in another language.
Just imagine a non Welsh speaker being able to communicate with a Welsh person. Could have used that a few times.