You do not have permission to access this page.

Johnbull

Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Hi Joe,I have owned a Vin for over thirty years but only became a member of the VOC in 2007 without a doubt the best move I ever made the amount of technical help and info is just amazing,How are things in Malta? I am very proud to say my old dad served in Malta for the whole siege period during the last bout of hostilities (don't mention the war) its' a place I am determined to visit before I am called to the Grim Reaper.

Well, what d'ya know ! Just think, now you've even got a contact here, and I'm not even a member yet !!! And if you ask nicely I'll even offer you my Meteor with which to join us on some club ride.

The weather here has been absolutely glorious the last few days. Out with the Meteor Saturday morning, club run with my 28 Triumph Saturday afternoon, charity run with my 34 Triumph yesterday morning, and a super ride on the modern one with the queen on the pillion all afternoon today. I quite like this retirement lark.

Albervin

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Alyn,
I haven't heard the expression 'distaff side' for many many years.
Long ago I knew a guy, who was very well educated, terribly well spoken and terribly well off, who always referred to his wife as such. "Dear boy" he would say " you must never underestimate the distaff side", fifty years later I think I know what he was trying to say.

Go carefully mr hutch :D
Ah well, 1 out 3......

A

alan wright

This was beautifully summed up by Reggie Perrins ex-military brother-in -law when he exclaimed "Funny chaps, women"!!! I rest my case.

Ride safely, shiny side up, best regards, Alan