• Welcome to the forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Online Forum Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this forum website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum website, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this forum website before, please CLICK HERE.

worth following

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum Website User
VOC Member
I must admit that modern motorcycle racing is not a great love of mine most riders do not have that spark that Mike Hailwood,Ago, Bill Ivy and Sheen had,I thought it was me just getting old until I saw an interview with Guy Martin and started to follow his career, perhaps it was his rebel streak or the fact he was a fan of Fred Dibna,that almost uniquely for his generation he actually knew how to use a spanner or that he wore black leathers or -well who knows?
Somebody must have also seen his potential after his awesome crash in a ball of flame in the TT last year and now there are a few things to look out for:

A TV programme, "The Boat That Guy Built" will start on Wednesday March 2nd at 7.30pm on BBC1, and there is a film (http://tt3dmovie.com/) in the spring

who can give him a Vincent BL for next years Goodwood revival?-I bet he would ride it too...

ben kingham

Forum Website User
VOC Member
GUY MARTIN
"If I ever settle for this mundane existence you can take me out and shoot me… If I finish life with more than £2 in my pocket then I’ve made a miscalculation" – Guy Martin

Albervin

Well Known and Active Forum Website User
VOC Member
The only problem I have with Guy is understanding his accent :) He is a real racer and a revelation in this world of corporate owned "personalities".

Warning! This thread is more than 12yrs ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.