worth following

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I must admit that modern motorcycle racing is not a great love of mine most riders do not have that spark that Mike Hailwood,Ago, Bill Ivy and Sheen had,I thought it was me just getting old until I saw an interview with Guy Martin and started to follow his career, perhaps it was his rebel streak or the fact he was a fan of Fred Dibna,that almost uniquely for his generation he actually knew how to use a spanner or that he wore black leathers or -well who knows?
Somebody must have also seen his potential after his awesome crash in a ball of flame in the TT last year and now there are a few things to look out for:

A TV programme, "The Boat That Guy Built" will start on Wednesday March 2nd at 7.30pm on BBC1, and there is a film (http://tt3dmovie.com/) in the spring

who can give him a Vincent BL for next years Goodwood revival?-I bet he would ride it too...

ben kingham

VOC Member
GUY MARTIN
"If I ever settle for this mundane existence you can take me out and shoot me… If I finish life with more than £2 in my pocket then I’ve made a miscalculation" – Guy Martin

Albervin

VOC Member
The only problem I have with Guy is understanding his accent :) He is a real racer and a revelation in this world of corporate owned "personalities".